ACCESS Kick Off
The Kick Off of the brand new ACCESS Master Course at the TU Dresden Faculty of Civil Engineering will take place at 8/10/2010 2:00 p.m. in the conference room of the faculty (Beyer-Bau, Room 67, George-Bähr-Str. 1 [map]). And here is your schedule:
- 14.00 – 14.30 Beyer-Bau, Room 67: Welcome (Dean Prof. Rainer Schach)
- 14.30 – 15.15 Beyer-Bau, Room 73, PC-Pool: Information about the PC-Pool (Dr. Uwe Reuter)
- 15.15 – 16.00 Outdoor: Guided Tour through the Campus (Jana Bochert)
- 16.00 – 16.30 SLUB: Access to the Library (Heike Marschner)
- afterwards Meadow behind Beyer-Bau: Welcome Party with German Students (Student Representation)
10.00 – 12.00 Beyer-Bau, Room 67: Introduction of Teachers and Students (Prof. Michael Kaliske)
8 comments on “ACCESS Kick Off”
Mit den besten Wuenschen zur Weihnachtszeit von Lilli Gallardo. With seasons greetings and very best wishes from Lilli Gallardo.
This course not only gives a good future to civil engineers, it gives to mechanical engineers also. I am proud to be one of the initiators of the ACCESS in TUD.
The way ACCESS got structured is fascinating. I feel it works like anything for the up coming structural engineers in civil field.
I’m gonna be a ACCESS master holder soon.
This is an amazing programme in which research, theory, and innovation will be combined.
I’m glad to be one of the first pioneers in ACCESS
All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
ACCESS is going to prove to be the best opportunity for development in civil & structural engineering in our generation.
Long live ACCESS !
It is excellent that the Technische Universität Dresden offers this new international MSc programme!
Comments are closed.